SWALE- The Professional Mechanical Servicing & Repair Business You Can Trust.
SWALE offers roadside or on-site mechanical repairs and servicing with the use of our comprehensively equipped 24/7 emergency service vehicles. We stock major brand parts including Hydraulink hoses and fittings, Hi-Tech oil, and premium lubricants, Fleetguard filters, Filtrec filters and elements and AC Delco batteries amongst other items.
If you can’t come to us, we’ll come to you. Our highly skilled mechanics will quickly diagnose your problem, repair your vehicle and have you back on the road as soon as possible.
The SWALE fleet of service vehicles:
- Fully self-contained and extensively equipped van with cut off saw, crimper and wide range of hydraulic hose and fittings.
- The SWALE truck with an enclosed mobile workshop. The petrol-operated air compressor and generator runs the MIG, TIG or transfer pumps and enables us to carry out hydraulic repairs, major plant maintenance services, and welding repairs.
- A specialist truck housing a broad range of hydraulic hoses, designed for hydraulic system repairs or large ram reseals that require removal from the plant by crane. This truck is used for major diesel repairs and larger services.
- A complete auto-electrical and auto-conditioning mobile workstation with thousands of parts for all emergency repair jobs.
- Parts courier vehicle. This vehicle allows us to accommodate the “need it now” deliveries for on-site maintenance and repair jobs.
Mechanical Maintenance Services.
SWALE operates as a one-stop-shop experience for our clients. Our highly skilled technicians have access to an exponential amount of parts and resources to ensure that your repair job gets done as quickly as possible. Whether your truck, excavator, crane, farm or factory machinery has broken down, our mechanical engineers have you covered. Our mechanical maintenance services are second to none. Our skilled mechanics, machine engineers and welding fabrication experts streamline the maintenance and follow-up process, saving you $$$ by reducing repairs, preventing major future breakdowns, and increasing production.
Our highly experienced customer service and support teams are available to answer your questions so give us a call today on 1300 4SWALE